Link vs Virus Link Link vs Virus Link

There we go!

No that's more original bro. I like the how you used link inside of this video. The only thing I can say is work on your physics more. I see that it gets better with each video you do. So I can say practice that more.

Exorz responds:

WOW! Thanks man! I`m really glad you liked it. I... dunno what to say. *feels good*

Koopa Assault Koopa Assault

WTF is this!

Bro I can't believe that you stole my work, plus it's the old version. It's great for me that this episode will be protect so pricks like you can't decompile or save my stuff! Thanks for supporting your fellow animator. Express your admiration in another way. This will come down.

KOF vs DBZ KOF vs DBZ

Speechless

That a job well done, wow another sweet sprite animator like me an lots of others on Newgrounds. If you want to talk sometimes or get a collab going just pm me.

Mario Vs Sonic Entry Mario Vs Sonic Entry

Excellent just outstanding

Well I'm a very good animator myself, and I know when I see talent from an animator. There should be more animators like yourself, for intance ifureadthisdie is very excellent and a good friend of mine. You make fights realistic and not crappy as the most recent animations I've seen on youtube. Hey good luck and I'll talk to you in the future.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

This is amazing!

Now this is one of the best stick fights here. This reminds me of the shooter games that are out there. I wish you good luck with your future videos.

Mario vs. Luigi 3 Mario vs. Luigi 3

Thanks!

Hey you're right about tweens and stuff so I'll talk to you later.